PCG Contractors commercial design/build experience, as well as an in-depth understanding of the total project requirements, enables us to offer a unique quality control program. The program is designed to minimize construction time and cost overruns while maintaining a quality project.
Acting as commercial architect, specifier, scheduling coordinator, estimator, purchasing agent and job site supervisor, our staff of professionals work with subcontractors, equipment suppliers, manufacturers and installers to develop comprehensive development and construction schedules. In addition, PCG provides supervision at the construction site to enable immediate resolution of job site problems. PCG’s system of quality control assures “on-time” and “in-budget” projects. Typical quality assurance methods include:
- Budgeting & Estimating / Value Engineering
- Interior Design & Installation Documents
- Franchise Coordination & City Permitting
- Total Construction Project Management
- FF&E Installation & Occupancy Coordination